Intraoral Scanners are the newest technology in dentistry that are being used to capture digital impressions. These new scanners capture 3D images of the contours of your teeth and eliminate the goop, gagging, and discomfort associated with the traditional impression method. After your teeth are scanned, the images are sent to the lab with a click of the mouse.
The many benefits include:
- Quick and comfortable experience
- No impression materials and mess
- Improved accuracy and clinical results
- Better fit of restorations and minimal grinding
- Reduced number of appointments due to fewer retakes
- Faster than traditional impression taking
- Reduced overall chair-time
- Less turn-around time from the lab
Please call our office with any questions you have concerning our new digital impression system.